Ellesmere Port In Tier 4 – We are still opening as planned on the 4th January 2021!
With the announcement that even more of the country is going to change their tier of Covid restrictions, we wanted to let you know how this will affect you if you need the services of an Ellesmere Port garage in Tier 4.
Car Clinic MOT Centre – Ellesmere Port In Tier 4 – We Are Still Open
The new government announcement puts Ellesmere Port in Tier 4 – but the good news is that we will still be open for Ellesmere Port tyres, MOTs and car servicing.
What are the restrictions in tier four?
- You can only meet one other person from another household outdoors in public, and you must both be alone
- You can only go shopping for essentials like food or medicine
- Only outdoor pools, sports courts, playgrounds golf courses and horse riding centres will remain open
- You must only leave home for work, training, education, medical appointments, childcare and emergencies
- Communal religious worship is still allowed
Car Clinic MOT Centre Services
Car Clinic MOT Centre offers drivers in Ellesmere Port a personal and friendly service to take care of all their vehicle care requirements. Our aim is to give an efficient service at the best price. A car is an essential thing for most people, and running costs combined with maintenance and repairs are increasing constantly.
We only use genuine parts (OEM, or original equipment standard) which means all repairs are done with manufacturer-approved parts. We never use lesser quality oil than semi-synthetic. We can carry out a full or interim service – we will let you know which service we think is most suited if you are unsure, with the final choice being yours!