We have some good news to share: your local Ellesmere Port garage, Car Clinic MOT Centre, was recently inspected by the council on our Covid measures and we passed with flying colours! Being Covid-secure means that we have put adjustments in place to manage the risk associated with Covid-19 and that we are protecting our workers and customers from coronavirus.
Car Clinic Passes Council Covid Checks
Cheshire West and Chester council are conducting spot checks of Covid measures by local businesses and have given Car Clinic MOT Centre their seal of approval. During the checks, council officers working alongside the Health and Safety Executive, provide advice and guidance for businesses to manage risk and protect their workers, customers and visitors. If a business is not managing to do this, then the council can take immediate action. The action could range from the provision of specific advice, the issuing of an enforcement notice or even stopping certain work practices until they can be made safe. Businesses that fail to comply can even be prosecuted. None of this applies to Car Clinic MOT centre, where we have put into place a number of Covid-secure practices that keep us all safe and prevent the spread of the virus.
What Measures Are Car Clinic Taking to Keep You Safe?
- follow government social distancing advice and keep at least 2 metres between customers and members of staff at all times
- remind all our employees to wash their hands more often than before for at least 20 seconds
- frequently clean and disinfect all surfaces and objects that are regularly touched
- use seat covers and new disposable gloves for every vehicle we work on
- Avoid cash and ask customers to contactless card payments wherever possible.
Car Clinic MOT Centre
Call us at Car Clinic MOT Centre Ellesmere Port car garage for your free no-obligation Ellesmere Port brakes, car repairs Ellesmere Port, Ellesmere Port tyres, MOT Ellesmere Port or Ellesmere Port car servicing quote on 0151 339 0101.