As Lockdown 2 is beginning on Thursday, we are publishing this article to keep you informed about the policies and procedures that we have put into place to keep our team and customers safe.
Car Clinic MOT Centre Lockdown 2 Update
Further to the announcement from the Prime Minister on Saturday and in line with the latest government Covid guidance, we would like to assure our customers that we are open for servicing, maintenance and MOTs during the next month of lockdown.
Do I still need an MOT during Lockdown?
The government has not announced a second delay for MOTs as they did during the first lockdown, so it is vital that if your car’s MOT is going to expire during the next four weeks that you have it done as usual. Call us and we will book you a slot, ensuring that social distancing is observed throughout.
What Measures Are We Taking to Keep You Safe?
- follow social distancing advice and keep at least two metres between customers and our members of staff at all times
- remind our employees to wash their hands more frequently than normal
- frequently clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that are touched regularly
- use seat covers and a new pair of disposable gloves for every vehicle
- Avoid handling cash and ask our customers to contactless card payments if possible.
Car Clinic MOT Centre Supporting You In Lockdown 2
We have contactless sanitising stations to further protect our customers and we are doing everything we possibly can to support our community whilst maintaining social distancing. If you are looking for a Covid-secure garage, Car Clinic MOT Centre Ellesmere Port garage is the place to go for your Ellesmere Port MOT. For a free quote for car repairs Ellesmere Port, Ellesmere port car servicing or new tyres Ellesmere Port than just give them a ring on 0151 339 0101.